100% full Not resolved

I decided to sell a brand new Louis Vuitton bag with original receipt (originally priced at $2800) to Hollywood Glam Consignment, which is a consignment store I found on instagram @hollywoodglamconsign.The lady agreed to sell it for 1800$ and take a commission of $300.

I shipped the bag to her client in Arizona and NEVER GOT PAID! When I called her to ask her for my payment, she hung up and blocked my number!

She also blocked me on instagram, but is still in business, stealing!I will be forwarding this case to the police, STAY AWAY!

shophollywoodglamconsignment.com.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Hollywood Glam Consignment and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hollywood Glam Consignment.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Hollywood Glam Consignment to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hollywood Glam Consignment?

Comments

Hollywood Glam Consignment

This company is a total RIP-OFF. They advertise consignment items, then collect peoples hard earned money and never ships the item or product to them. Never do business with

HOLLYWOOD GLAM CONSIGNMENT!!!

She is definitely a thief, stole $2,750 from me as well.I sent her money for a purse she posted on her Instagram page and I never received my purse.

Once she received money, she stopped emailing, texting, and blocked me from IG!!!

Now waiting for the Houston TX DA to prosecute.For the non-believers, hashtag her shop name #hollywoodglamconsignment and see for yourself